Tuesday, August 16, 2011

18 Months Old!

I cannot believe Anna is 18 months old!  She weighed in at almost 22 lbs and was nearly 31 inches tall!  (30 & 3/4, 21 lbs, 10 oz).  She is talking up a storm and LOVES to sing.  Sadly, we had to make a daycare change this month.  When we started at the old daycare I knew I wanted her in an inhome till she was 1 so we did not return after last summer (She was only there a month when she was a baby).  Well we went back shortly after Anna turned 1.  I loved her tachers!  WIthout notice the center moved one of her teachers... that began the breakdown in communication.  It seemed like I never knew when her teachers were changing as I got emails after the fact.  And Anna had become very attached to her teachers.  I asked who was going to be in the room the next day as Anna's favorite teachers was leaving to return to college.  THey could not tell me.  And everyday that week someone new was caring for my girl!  Hated this.. on top of all of this she was being bitten more than she had been (biting come with this age, but there was not propper superviaion) And they raised their prices.  Yup- this all added up to a move! 

No comments:

Post a Comment