Friday, February 17, 2012

My Sweet Girl is 2!




How did that happen!  Anna is growing up way too fast!  Oh how I love my girl!  She is a very active, spunky little girl who loves to play and loves her puppy!  She talks a great deal!  She recently started a new preschool and started staying with a babysitter. I have to say I really love this situation, however, it does make for a very long drive for me in the morning.  We are looking at some major changes for next school year. I will keep you updated.  As much as I would really like to add one more sweet child to our little family, a lot has to do with what hapens with the adoption tax credit and what happens with the Vietnam Adoption program.  3 yrs before I adopted Anna I knew I would adopt and I was sure I would adopt from Vietnam... Right now the program remains closed.. but a new program is in the works!  I hope to adopt a 2.5- 3 yr old.. but if not.. I am more than happy with our little family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment